We worked closely with Norwich’s
best multinational hair and beauty salon
Creating a contemporary and modern feel
We were approached by Accent Design who had produced concepts for an existing city centre beauty shop looking to refresh their image with a more contemporary and modern feel. Initially we were tasked with replacing the fascia signage which was a challenge as the available areas were quite small and would reduce impact and visibility; being more than just a sign company our suggestion to expand the shopfront by using our joinery department to batten and build a larger area then for us to decorate the building to match, caught everyone’s imagination and provided the ideal solution.
Having a new look externally was half the battle; internally we also transformed some small treatment rooms in to a more relaxed atmosphere by applying harmonious and calming wall images; helped with way-finding as the business was distributed over 4 floors and refreshed some tired window displays in to the new brand by wrapping the units in vinyl. All so the WOW factor starting outside continued when you walked through the door.
- Three dimensional non illuminated lettering with fabricated returns, raised from the backing panel to give depth
- Flat cut lettering using 5mm material
- Extended fascia, push through acrylic lettering with opaque gold faces internally halo illuminated via LED system
- Building painted to match signage and reinforce brand colours
- Reverse printed and colour enhanced window images to illustrate the services offered
- Transparent black door vinyl and gold text to allow visibility in to the shop